- A two-pack of Newbury & Watson Chorizo
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes (410g)
- 1 small tin of chickpeas (300g)
- Half a teaspoon paprika
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- Fresh coriander
- In a deep sided frying pan, add sliced red onions to a little olive oil and cook until they start to soften.
- Add chorizo, sliced on an angle, over slightly higher heat to get the chorizo a little crispy.
- Add spices and cook off for a minute or so.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and let simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Add drained and rinsed chickpeas and continue to let simmer for a few more minutes.
- Serve with a generous handful of coriander leaves.
So simple and so very tasty.