Refunds & Returns Policy
In the rare case that you are not happy with your order, please contact us by email or phone on (08) 81321355 to discuss the issue you are having. As the majority of the products we sell are perishable, it is important that if any problem is experienced that you contact us immediately so that the problem can be rectified. In most cases where a product defect has been identified by Richard Gunner's Fine Meats Pty Ltd, replacement product/s or store credit to equal value will provided. Richard Gunner's Fine Meats Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter the refund policy with transactions of extenuating circumstances.
As stated in our Terms and Conditions we highly recommend that you inspect the goods before signing for the delivery, as signing for the delivery indicates that you have received the goods to the promised specifications.
Cancelling your order
If we have received your order, but no payment we can cancel your order on request without charge by contacting us at email@example.com
South Australian orders
> If we have received your payment and you would like to cancel your order 48 hours or more before your scheduled delivery date, there will be a $3 service charge deducted from your refund amount before it is provided.
> If you cancel your order within the specified amount of days shown below, the following percentage of your order will be charged as a fee:
- Over 2 business days before scheduled delivery – A $3 Service fee to process your refund if payment has been received.
- Less than 2 business days before delivery – A 20% restocking fee applies.
Feast! Butchery Class Cancellation/Returns Policy
If you provide us with written notice of wanting to cancel/change your booking:
- Over 14 Days before the class – You will have the option of transferring to another class, obtaining a voucher for use in a future class or a full refund.
- Between 7-14 days before the class – We will vacate your position in the class and if another participant purchases your spot, you will be entitled to a full refund, gift voucher or transfer to another class. If your spot is not filled by another participant, you will not be entitled to a refund, gift voucher or transfer.
- Less than 7 days before the class – You will not be entitled to a refund, transfer or voucher (as we have to organise staffing, product for the class, etc well in advance). You are welcome to give the ticket to a friend, relative, etc.
If you can’t make it, we are more than happy for you to send someone else in your place. If you would like to do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the new attendee and we will send you a confirmation email to acknowledge this.