Poultry & Game Butchery
Our Poultry & Game Butchery Classes are held at the Central Market Kitchen and allow participants to learn how to bone out a Chicken, Quail and portion a Rabbit.
Each ticket generally includes:
- Entry to the Poultry & Game Butchery class
- Instruction on general knife safety and the products that will be used
- Watch the process as one of our Feast! butchers bones out a Chicken, Quail and portions a Rabbit.
- Each participant will then get to bone out their own Chicken, Quail and portion a Rabbit.
- Each participant gets to take home all products that they have prepared! (worth approximately $55)
- A tasting of Chicken, Quail and Rabbit at the end of the class.
- A $25 Feast! store voucher
If you are interested in attending one of our Poultry and Game Butchery classes or would like more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org