Lamb Butchery Class
Our Lamb Butchery class allows you to watch and learn as a skilled butcher breaks down a whole lamb carcass.
After which, each participant will have the opportunity to create specialised cuts from one part of the carcase (e.g. the leg) under the guidance of our qualified Feast! butchers.
After completing the Lamb Butchery Class you will be able to take home the products that you have prepared, which you can then cook at home.
For example, a ticket to our Lamb Butchery Class which focuses on the Lamb Leg Pair includes:
- Entry to the Lamb Butchery class
- Instruction on general knife safety and the products that will be used
- Watch the process as one of our Feast! butchers breaks down a whole Lamb Carcass.
- Each participant will get to prepare various cuts from a Lamb Leg Pair.
- Each participant will get to take home ALL cuts which they have prepared from the Lamb Leg Pair
To register your interest in the class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from our Lamb Butchery Class - 4th May 2011
The dates and availability of our current classes can be seen below or in our Butchery Class category in our online store.